Today's Wednesday. So close to Friday. Ahhh...the weekend. So yeah, I haven't posted in a while. I thought nothing could top how bad last week was? Ha. Boy, was I wrong. Mema was at mom's house from the time she left that awful nursing home until Monday. Mom has been so worn out from taking care of Mema (it is no easy task) that she could barely enjoy her 60th birthday on Saturday, bless her heart. Anyway, Monday I woke up sick. I had to call in (which I absolute hate doing), and I was lying around when Aunt Tami called freaking out. Damn the family drama. To make a long story short, Mema is now with Uncle Jack, which will give my mom some much needed rest. That was just a little part of it. My cousin Amy and I got into a huge altercation, I mean huge. She said she didn't want to associate with my family anymore, I said fine, blah, blah, blah. I'VE HAD IT with lazy ass people who can't lift a finger for anyone else but themselves and then have to talk crap about the people they should be helping. Okay, okay, I just had to vent.
So, I am determined to have a great week starting today. I've been running with an old friend Andrea at the Botanical Gardens, and they has made me feel like my old self again and has helped me handle the stress a little better.
Saturday is Valentine's Day, so now I'm on a mission to find a really delicious oyster recipe for an appetizer. Wesley and I are having a couple's massage at 10:00 a.m. that day! Whoo hoo! He's never had a real massage, so I'm so excited for him! I went to Party City last night and bought $35 of Valentine's Day crap! I always go over-board on holidays, and Valentine's Day is no different! While Wesley is at the firestation on Friday, I'm gonna clean and decorate! I can't wait. I get excited about the cheesiest things, but it makes me happy!
Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment