Friday, March 13, 2009

Wow, It's Been a While

I can't believe almost a month has passed since the last time I blogged. Not much has been going on -- except for a huge, wonderful, gorgeous snowstorm! Yes, Bogart got over 6 inches! It was sooooo much fun. We sledded all day, got in the hottub, and then cooked by candlelight after the power went out. Luckily, we just got a gas stove for Christmas, so we were still able to have a hot meal. However, the snowstorm fried our mother board in our oven, so it hasn't worked in two weeks. Someone should be at our house today to fix it, though. Of course when our oven doesn't work, I have been craving cornbread! I'm definitely making a skillet of cornbread tomorrow night!

Anyway, our power was only our for about 6 hours. My parents and Tim and Amanda weren't as lucky. Their power was out for almost 48 hours! Tim and Amanda were finally able to make it to our house the day after the snowstorm, and we made the most of it my grilling out ribs! Mmmmm!

Happy Friday!

No comments: