Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Thoughts

The past few weeks have probably been some of the worst times I have ever lived through, but I am determined to stay happy, optimistic, and motivated.

I have seriously got to start a regular running program fast. I am so sick of feeling frumpy and old. Even though I'm only 27, I sometimes feel 40, and I know it's because of the weight I've gained since tearing my ACL and getting married.

Tonight I am going to go trail running, and then my hubby and I are headed to Tim and Amanda's house! Amanda and I have gotten into this routine of cooking dinner together for the guys, and we are having a blast! Tonight is the Biggest Loser finale, and Amanda and I are soooo excited! We usually watch every show together. Tonight we are making Mexican Chicken Lasagna (one of the most awesome Pampered Chef recipes) and having a Biggest Loser Party! I sure hope Tara kicks everyone's butt!

Happy Trail Running!

1 comment:

Kari@Onederland said...

if you don't mind I'd love for you to share the recipe for the mexican chicken lasagna. sounds deeelish!