I cannot figure out what to do for dinner tonight. It seems like we eat the same ole boring stuff every week - spaghetti, grilled chicken, grilled salmon, steak, red beans and rice with sausage, broccoli and cheese chicken, tacos, etc. Does anyone have any awesome and healthy recipes for a week night dinner? I need all the ideas I can get.
2 comments:
This is one of our favorite recipes - it's super easy and amazingly delicious. I'm also thinking you could just grill the chicken and then toss it with everything to save yourself cooking it in the oil as it recommends. We use broccolini instead of broccoli rabe as I can never find it, and i use Kalamata olives instead of black because kalamata olives are way more delicious in my opinion. You could also use the sun dried tomatoes that are not packaged in oil to make it even healthier. and of course we use reduced-fat feta cheese. Phew - probably would have been shorter for me to write out my own recipe for you :-) Let me know what you think if you decide to try it! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robin-miller/5-ingredient-sauteed-chicken-and-broccoli-rabe-with-black-olives-sundried-tomatoes-and-feta-recipe/index.html
I'll think about it and get back to you on this one.
Post a Comment