I feel great today. I took a nap from 5:30 - 7:30 last night, woke up in time to make my nephew's baseball game at 7:45 (I missed my niece's game), went home to straighten up the house, and then went to bed. I didn't get my workout in, but I figured my coworkers, friends, and husband would appreciate me getting extra sleep last night. I admit I was hard to handle yesterday. My crankiness level was turned up high.
I feel very productive today at work. I'm marking lots of things off my to-do list (and adding items to the list at the same time). After work, I'm planning on stopping at the bank and then going home to workout, walk the dog, water my herbs, and plant some flowers. I'm sure my husband will be sitting in the garage in entire night just staring at his Land Cruiser. (I will have to add "mopping up his drool" to my to-do list.)
Here's a pic of my husband's two "new" FJ40 Land Cruisers before he went and picked them up from NC. The red one of the left is the one in our garage now that will run. The white one on the right doesn't have an engine, so Wesley is going to use it for parts. It is currently in our side yard. This project is going to take lots of time and money. Ugh...

Tomorrow is my first big Pampered Chef party as a new consultant. I'm so excited! I'm going to use the money I make as a consultant to fix up our backyard. We need to level the yard out and rev up the landscaping. It looks so boring out there! We have a 6-person hottub, and I'm about to get an above-ground pool. (I could float all day long in a pool with a beer and radio and be perfectly content. I would give anything to have an in-ground pool, but I would have to sell my husband and dog to be able to afford one.) I would also love to have an outdoor kitchen area with a mack-daddy grill. A girl can dream, can't she???
No comments:
Post a Comment