Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Thoughts Today

I've been frustrated the past couple of weeks with a few things:

  • Why do people drive 55 mph in a 65 mph zone in the fast lane on the way home from work? I mean, unless your home life is waaaay worse that your job, I don't understand why people take their precious time to get home from work.

  • Why do people hate you for being nice? I am a very nice person that likes to talk to everyone, and people don't like me for that. I can't help it that I make friends easily (well, I guess I could help it, but I just don't want to). Maybe they are jealous?

  • Why does the county do road construction at 5:00 p.m. in one of the busiest intersections in Athens? Arrgghhh!

  • Why did my cilantro and cucumbers die?

  • Why can't my husband put a new trash bag in the trash can after he takes out the trash?

  • Why does my dog that never chews on anything insist to eat my expensive makeup brushes?

  • Why can't I win the lottery?

  • Why did I ruin my diet with fried chicken on Tuesday night?

  • Why couldn't Tara have been the Biggest Loser?

  • Why did I accidentally shut my dog in my laundry room yesterday morning before work so she would have to spend 9 hours in a tiny dark room?

  • Why do I stay up too late when I know I will feel like crap this next morning?

Here's a pic of Houla my Catahoula Leopard Doggie! She's my buddy.



Okay, I feel better now after venting. I'm going to start working on a list of things I'm happy about right now... :-)



No comments: