Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just Sitting Here...

I'm just sitting here in my office daydreaming. Today is one of those days that I just don't feel like working. My allergies are killing me, so I feel like I have this fog over me. Ugh.

Anyway, today is an exciting day! My hubby left early this morning to travel to NC to pick up his two new FJ40's (Land Cruisers)!!! And when I say new, I do not mean brand new. They are just new to him. He has always wanted an old FJ40 to fix up, and he was given the chance to get two! One doesn't run, so it will be used for parts. I am super excited for him. It will give him something productive to do during the day when he isn't at the firestation.

When I get home from work, I'm going to ride my bike and then fire up the grill. I'm gonna grill some juicy steaks for me and my husband and the friends that have helped us with getting these FJ40's to GA. Mmmm...a big, delicious steak after a good workout.

Fun times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your first paragraph sounds like you are describing my morning. Seriously! Word. For. Word. The rest, not so much...I'm too lazy for a work out a cooking! :) Really, I'm just going to school - boring!