I am guessing I don't have a sinus infection since I feel a lot better today! Whoo hoo! I think all the stress and lack of sleep (and the fact that I'm allergic to every grass, tree, and weed in GA) was catching up with me. I've rested a lot the past couple of days (still haven't caught up on Criminal Minds and the Young & the Restless -- hubby calls it the Young & the Useless) and I've drank tons of water. Oh, and I've actually been taking my allergy medicine regularly this week, go figure!
Today the hubs is at the firestation, so I'm gonna take advantage of some alone time tonight (and the fact that I don't have to cook dinner at a specific time) and just get some stuff done. I am planning to work out, soak in a bubble bath, do my nails, straighten the house, do some laundry, place a Pampered Chef order, and watch the tube. I can't wait.
So...I'm curious-- what is everyone else's daily routine? I have a hard time getting exercise fit into my schedule right now, and I don't even have kids yet! Ugh! I need pointers!
1 comment:
I hear you on that one...finding it hard to fit it all in and I don't even have kids yet. I hear you LOUD and CLEAR!!!
*6am get up
*6:30am bike to work(M-W-F)
*7:00am start work
I nanny so when the weather is nice we try to be outside playing, walking, riding bikes, going to the park as much as possible.
*4:00pm off work (bike home M-W-F)
make dinner
*5:30 hubby arrives home
eat dinner
7:00ish exercise together for about an hour or so
take my shower for the night
maybe clean, do a load or two of laundry. usually not. lol. we are trying to make it part of our routine so we don't have to spend our weekends doing it but it's hard.
watch tv for a bit
10pm go to bed
yup. can't imagine how exhausted I'd be if I had to come home to my own kids and still have to find time to get everything else done. yikes.
Post a Comment