I think I'm getting a sinus infection. Or...I've been too stressed out lately and my body is feeling the effects of it. Ugh. Either way, I'm going straight home to the couch and taking a nap. I went ahead and made myself a doctor's appt. tomorrow, just in case.
Why does it always seem that as soon as I get in a regular routine, something happens? I've been doing great with my diets and training, and then all of a sudden I start feeling like a$#. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. Say a prayer that I'm just stressed and tired. Sinus infections suck.
Aside from not feeling too well, my weekend was amazing. I had my first official Pampered Chef show by myself, and I did very well. I sold over $700 worth of products, made a couple hundred dollars for myself, and got some bookings!!! If I weren't as passionate about the products as I am, I wouldn't have been able to sell anything. I'm the world's worst at selling stuff. I'm going to use the money I make to buy my pool and to buy some biking accessories!
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment