Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here Fishy Fishy

I am so tired today for some reason. I went to bed around 11:30, which isn't abnormal or anything. Maybe it's because I fought with my hubby all day yesterday. Ugh! He can really piss me off sometimes! We bought him a newer truck in April 2008, then he just got the two Land Cruisers, and then yesterday he had the balls to mention buying a huge toolbox off craigslist! I said, "Oh no, buddy. It's my turn to get something!" He doesn't need a new toolbox! He has plenty! Ahhhhh! I was pissed off the rest of the day. Selfish? Maybe. I honestly don't care.

Anyway, last night I didn't do a darn thing. I made dinner. That was it. Pretty pathetic.

My plan today is to go to Lowe's after work for river rock for my backyard path, Round Up to kill the weeds, a galvanized tub to make my new water garden, and water plants! Then I'm going across the street to a pet store to get some gold fish for my water garden. I'm so freaking excited! I had a little water garden last year, and everything worked perfectly. I just forgot to bring the fish inside during the winter. Ooops! Anyway, this year I want an even bigger one. We also have a little pond with a fountain. I am obsessed with water. I love swimming, I love to float, I love the lake, I love pools, I love the oceans, I love to watch fish, etc. So...it's only necessary for me to have more than one water feature around my house.

The menu for tonight is grilled salmon, grilled andouille sausage, asparagus, potatoes, and whole grain crusty bread. Mmmmm... I'm a grilling diva. I would grill everything if I could. Maybe I should start taking pics of my food... Hmmmm...

Is it weird that I'm going to grill fish tonight after buying new goldfish? :-)

1 comment:

Kari@Onederland said...

No that is not selfish AT all. And I agree. The more I read your blog the more I think we have lots in common. I LOVE love LOVE the water too. I'm like a fish...grew up with a pool when younger, and you never had to go far to find a lake/beach.
And I kinda chuckled a little that you were having fish. lol.