I have to start off by saying how proud I am of myself. I've been running and biking almost daily, and I feel just plain fabulous. I've also been eating really well. When I do eat too much or the wrong stuff, I definitely feel it later. Thankfully I haven't been craving buffalo chicken fingers and blue cheese dressing lately!
Yeah, like I said, I've been running and biking, but I still haven't made it to the pool, yet. Ugh. The main reason is because I don't have a swimsuit right now. I need to order one asap if I wanna have a chance at training and not drowning during the triathlon. Swimming is the hardest, by far, for me. I suck. I can hardly swim a lap without thinking I should get the lifeguard's attention to come give me cpr. Okay, I'm joking -- I don't really need to the lifeguard's attention...he or she usually keeps an worried eye on me at all times anyway.
Changing the subject...remember me telling you how obsessed I am with Twilight? After finishing the 4th book, I'm kind of sad. What am I supposed to do now? Ha. I'm actually contemplating reading them again. Sad? Yes, very.
1 comment:
OMG, you need a life....just kidding. Get your ass in the pool! I just ordered the cutest swimsuit from splish.com -- they have pretty killer ones. check it out. I'm waiting for it to arrive from the fedex guy.
Post a Comment