Tough questions, guys!!! I look forward to more y'all come up with!
Q: How many blogs do you regularly read?
A: Let's see. There are about 5 I read daily: Will Run for Wine, Strickly Southern, Taking Back Control, Skinny Runner, and N Her Shoes. There are a couple more, but these are by far my favorites.
Q: What have you been most enlightened by in your life?
A: Oh my goodness, what a tough question. Well, recently it has been that the world does not revolve around me, and things are never on my time. I'm not spoiled by any means, but I've had a lot of growing up to do in the past few months, and I had to face the fact that the world is not out to get me, but that everyone goes through hard times. I'm not going to always get my way, and that is okay.
Q: What made you happy today?
A: Well, this might be a bad time to answer this since it's only 11:00 a.m., but so far it has been an amazing cup of coffee, a wonderful breakfast, a small welcome-back party for a coworker, and knowing that tonight I can go home, clean house, and get organized for the week.
Q: What was your best moment from last week?
A: Well, considering last week I spent most of the week throwing myself a pity party, I think it would have to be Thursday realizing I needed to change my attitude, be happy for a certain other person, and get over myself. After changing my attitude, I had an amazing Friday night with some girlfriends, and then laughed and joked with my husband all weekend.
Q: What position did you play in fastpitch?
A: I mainly pitched and played 3rd. I also played short, and I caught occasionally. In slowpitch, I played 2nd. I absolutely suck at outfield! Actually, it was always humorous to the other girls watching me try to run for a fly ball and totally misjudging it. We would laugh till we cried.
Q: Are you a movie or a tv show person?
A: By far, I am a tv show person. I love watching hilarious sitcoms (The Office, King of Queens) and reality shows (Biggest Loser) and any sports. I will watch a movie when the mood strikes. I am usually too impatient to watch a movie, and I usually have panic attack in a movie theater, so we never to go movies. My friends make fun of me because I've never seen any Star War movies, Back to the Future movies, Sound of Music, Gone With the Wind, blah, blah, blah.
Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: DIRTY DANCING! I'm not exhaggerating when I say I've probably seen in over 2,000 times, no joke. When I was little, I would watch in multiple times a day. I got my hair permed just like Baby's, and all I wanted to do was dance just like them. Ha! I also love Oceans 11, Oceans 13, Taken, and The Gaurdian.
Q: What is your favorite tv show?
A: Too many! There are two shows I HAVE to see weekly -- Biggest Loser and The Office. I also love sportscenter, Pawn Stars, Criminal Minds, House Hunters, House Hunters International, and anything on the Food Network!
Q: What is your idea of the perfect day?
A: After a perfect night's sleep, having a good cup of coffee and watching some tv (preferably, Saved By the Bell! Am I the only one that still likes that show?). Then, I would like to go on a nice, long trail run, go home to shower, and then spend the afternoon of the day trout fishing in the cold mountain streams with my hubby. After catching our limit, go home to clean the fish, shower, and then have a big cookout and bonfire with friends and cold beer. That would be my most perfect day.
Q: What 5 things can't you have:
A: Other than the most obvious answers (like Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, small thights, perfect skin, a perfect mother in law, ), I can really think of anything I want that I can't eventually have. I mean, I would love to be able to afford a brand new, shiny Chevy Tahoe or a 4Runner. I would love to have an inground swimming pool, and I would love to have a fishing stream in my backyard. But, those are all things I could have if we worked hard enough to get. What would you say?
Q: What tv show do you wish would go off the air for good?
A: Wow, hard question! There are so many I really don't like, but if I don't want to see a show, I just flip the channel. Well, there are a couple that my husband watches all the time, and it bores the hell out of me -- Ask This Old House and Stacey David's Gearz. I actually love home renovation shows and 4wd truck shows, but for some reason, these two shows make me want to poke my eyes out!
1 comment:
Great answers! you answered some tough questions and you really showed great insight! I was an outfelider. I actaully loved playing right feild and throwing bithces out at first :) Lots of running and diving catches. Good stuff. I played 3rd when I played slowpitch. Scary!
That's what she said....Nobody puts baby in the corner
You have to watch back to the future!
Post a Comment