I seriously didn't realize it had been so long since I posted anything! I haven't felt the need to post anything, because nothing exciting has been happening.
I was really thinking about my blog the other day, though. I was thinking how I need to put more pics up. I always enjoy looking at everyone else's pics, so why not put more of me up here? That will be my goal this year.
As for the working out and eating healthy, it has been going great. The only problem I've had is shin splints. They hurt like a mother. I'm used to running on dirt, sand, and grass. When I went out the other day and ran on pavement and gravel, I thought I was gonna have to crawl back to my car. I've always gotten shin splints easily, but damn they hurt! I know it has to do with how my feet hit the ground, but does anyone have any advice on how to make them harder to get? Do I just need to run more on pavement to get my legs used to it?
1 comment:
Ouch! I've never had them but I've heard they hurt like a sob. Are your running shoes from a running store where you've been professionally fitted?
Yay for pictures!
Post a Comment