Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yep, It's Me!

Have ya missed me? Can I please just start out by telling you how busy I've been? Good Lord. My supervisor went on maternity leave in the middle of March and she doesn't return until the middle of next month, so I've been ridiculously busy at work trying to do everything.

Nothing much is going on. I've been dealing with personal issues, but I have to say I've been doing great! I've been doing lots of biking and running, and I'm feeling awesome. My diet needs work (actually portion control), but I'm doing good.

I still haven't started swimming yet. I know! I need to get on it, and I plan to very soon! That will be my goal in the next couple of weeks -- to get to the pool!

Anyhoo...I'm back to blogging regularly!!! :-)

1 comment:

kristen said...

Hey you! Welcome back. Go get in the pool. Just do it. It will get easier each time.