Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Questions Answered!

I didn't realize that I had more questions to answer! Here ya go:
  • Who's the most overrated actor? Hmmm...I would have to say Keanu Reeves. He's hot and all, but I personally think he sucks at acting.
  • What does a normal day look like for you - from waking up to going to bed? I set my alarm for 6:00 a.m., but I hit the snooze until 7:30 a.m. Yep, pathetic. I shower and get ready in about 15 minutes, and I get to work at 8:00 a.m. looking like crap. I get settled in at work and fix a large cup of coffee. I snack on breakfast, I check email, respond to graduate applicants, work on other stuff, etc. I go to lunch around noonish. I either run errands on my lunch break and then eat at my desk, or I grab lunch with coworkers. I work until 5:00 p.m. Immediately after work, I go trail running or bike riding. Then I cook dinner. We usually eat around 7:ooish. If Wesley is working, I clean the house, and then I watch tv. If Wes is home, we might ride to our friends' house for a little while or we stay at home and cuddle on the couch. If Wes is working, I sleep on the couch all night. If he is home, I usually fall asleep in the recliner and he wakes me up around 11:00 p.m. to head to bed. Exciting life, huh?
  • If you were stuck in an elevator for 4 hours by yourself, which one song would you want playing? Wow, I have so many favorites. My all-time favorite song is November Rain, but my current favorite song is American Honey by Lady Antebellum. I listen to it over and over.
  • What did you have for breakfast today? I had coffee, orange juice, banana nut bread, pineapple, honeydew, and canteloupe.
  • If you had access to a time machine, where and when would be the first place you travel to? Ha! I tell all my friends that I would love to live back when the women had to wash clothes in the tub thingy and had to churn their own butter. Yep, I would live out in the country and cook and clean all day.
  • If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hands down, it would be crap legs. I LOVE crab legs. I could eat them breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, brunch, you get the point. Great, I want some right now after talking about them.
  • What do you consider your best quality and what do you consider your worst quality? I think my best quality is that I can talk to anyone and make friends easily. I love socializing and meeting new people. I think my worst quality is...well, I can name a few: 1. I'm way too sensitive. I get my feelings hurt way too easily. I need to have tougher skin. 2. I worry about everything! 3. I'm extremely indecisive. It drives my husband insane. 4. I have a horrible temper. Do not piss me off. and 5. I hold grudges.

No comments: