Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Money Is So Stupid

We are so broke. I mean, we aren't broke broke, but we definitely have had to be smarter with money lately.

Because of Wes' eczema, we went from spending $25 a week on formula to spending $60 a week. Then, my idiot self missed a therapist appointment, so I was charged $95. Then I went to the ER, so that was $75. We are also paying off a hottub repair bill. Then there have been all of Wes' doctors appointments and prescriptions.

The whole point of this post was to whine. There. I'm done now. :-)

2 comments:

N.D. said...

I hate money. And I keep looking at our savings dwindling since I'm not working. :( Thanks for the sweet comment!

kristi said...

OMG it is always something, right! I had to buy shampoo and conditioner last night, plus milk and a few snacks...totaling almost $30. So much for saving..I never can!