- I love having things restocked. You know what I mean? Like, I find satisfaction in refilling the coffee canister or the sugar container.
- I love cleaning my house on a Thursday night so I can go into the weekend with it being spotless.

- I love long, sweaty trail runs.
- I've always said I hate grocery shopping, but actually, I kind of like it! I've grown to love taking my time and going up and down every aisle to see what's new.
- I love making to-do lists, and I really love marking things off it. Wesley still makes fun of me, but once I had a to-do list that actually listed making another list for something else!
- I love a clean, organized refrigerator.
- I love no lines in the Starbucks or Jittery Joe's drive-thru.
- I love a really good cup of coffee. You know, that cup that just makes you wanna savor it and chug it all at the same time.
- Go ahead and laugh, but I've actually started liking non-alcoholic beer. I love, love the taste of beer. I've tried many non-alcoholic beers, and I think I like the Miller Sharps the best. And, it only has 58 calories.
- I love daffodils. I think it's a beautiful flower.
- I love when a stranger smiles and says hello.
- I love elderly people, especially those cute, little old couples. Don't get me wrong, some old people are mean, though!
- I love feminine women who can kick butt doing "guy" things. For instance, my friend Pattie, who happens to be very soft-spoken, wears lots of lovely dresses, and is a total bookworm, can use a power tool like nobody's business. P.S. You have to go to her blog and see the card I made her. I will be taking orders soon. Bahaha!
- I love cornbread. I simple adore a big ol slice of cornbread right out of the oven with a lot of butter, and I've been told I make a mean cornbread. (Actually, it's totally mom's recipe. Let me know if you want the recipe.)
- I love being outside, and I love playing in the yard. I cannot wait until Wes is old enough to play with me. I'm going to have him a set of clothes that are just for wearing outside, and I don't want him to come in until he is dirty.
- I love water parks, and I wish I had someone to go with me. I could float in a lazy river all day long, and I love going down long, twisty slides! E coli, schmi schmoli.
- I love night fishing on a boat. I really would just be happy riding on a boat at full speed at night time, forget the fishing.
- I love going to a restaurant and just ordering a bunch of appetizers.
- I love floating in a pool. I could do that all day.
- I love my small group. I hate having summers off. My Wednesday night small group keeps me going through the week.
- I love the movie Finding Nemo. It just makes me happy.
- I love my mom's text messages. The lady is a hoot. She can text better than I can now, but she started off badly. In fact, a lot of her text used to look like this one I found on damnyouautocorrect.com.
- I also love annoying Wesley with stupid text messages with lots of random symbols like this:
- I love making Wes look goofy, just for a laugh, like this:

- I love grilled veggies. I crave grilled squash, mushrooms, asparagus, and onions.
- I love wrapping presents. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping, so it takes me forever.
- I love sitting down to plan out my weekly meals and workouts. I hardly ever stick to the plan, but I love planning them.
- I love cheesy jokes. One of my favorites -- Two peanuts walked into a bar. One was assaulted.
I think I'm gonna keep a piece of paper and pen in purse just to write down things I find that makes me happy. Maybe I'll do a couple posts like this throughout the year.
1 comment:
I love this post.
also love lists. and meal planning.
Post a Comment