- There is an older man in my neighborhood that drives a white work van, and he FLIES down the road daily. I'm not sure how he reaches that speed on our tiny road, quite frankly. He knows there are many neighborhood kids that ride their bikes up and down our street. Irritates me like crazy.
- All the UGA students and staff that do not pay attention to the crosswalk signals! The hand means DO NOT WALK and the little man means YOU CAN WALK! Most of the time they are texting and do not even look up to see if a car is about to hit them. Ugh.
- People who owe us a lot of money, and we know they will never pay us back, but they keep buying nice things with the money they could use to pay us back!
- Family members who expect us stop what we are doing to help them all the time, but are never there for us and can't even remember to call us on our birthdays, even when we have huge parties for them. Arghhh.
- When my husband puts a dirty dish in the sink when the dishwasher is just a couple inches away. Why can't he just put the dish in the darn dishwasher! (I know, I know...at least he puts his dirty dishes in the sink and not leaves them on the coffee table! God bless him.)
- Teenage girls that wear really, really, really, really short shorts and skirts. My mom would've fainted if I had left the house in something that short. My dad, well...my dad would've just freaked.
- People that can't be genuinely happy for someone else and their accomplishments. It's always, "Well, I could've done that, too." Well, you know what? Go do it then.
- People who are rude to servers. I have one friend that I can't even go out to eat with any longer. She is so rude and bossy to the service staff. I just want to crawl under the table for the rest of the meal and then leave a huge tip.
- People that have professional degrees and treat others like total peons. Just because I got a business degree and don't have the title "Dr." does not make me less than you. In fact, I'm usually the one making you look good.
- Bad grammar.
- My fellow Christians that really push Christianity on others. I have some friends that will look at someone smoking a cigarette or drinking and start preaching to them that they are going to hell. He or she smoking that cigarette is not any worse than you gorging yourself on fried chicken. There, I said it.
My next list? Things that make me happy. :-)
1 comment:
lol...preach it sister! Let it out. All of those things sound HIGHLY annoying. Sorry to hear about you and your MIL relationship. That sucks. At least my in laws live in Norcross so I only see them once or twice a year. And since they can't be bothered to call me we never talk.
Catching up on your other posts now....
Post a Comment