For the past eight years, I have said I am going to do a triathlon. For the past eight years, I have found every excuse to not do one. Well, Sunday I did it, and it was awesome.
I don't exactly know why triathlons appeal to me so much. Maybe it's the fact that it's so tough. Maybe because it is an endurance sport. Maybe it's because everyone racing with you is so encouraging. Maybe it's because it is badass. All I can say is that I am so proud of myself. I am so proud that I just had a baby in March, and I finally had the courage to step out of my comfort zone and actually do what I've said I was going to do. I will give a full report later this week! As for right now, I'm planning my next. :-)
1 comment:
Good for you girl! It's amazing what we're capable of if we go outside our comfort zone! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment