In one hour and 30 minutes from now, I am meeting with a tri coach for the first time. Hell yeah.
I am so proud of myself. I really, really am, and I want to scream it to the world. No one knows the battles I've fought with myself for all these years. I would read triathlon magazines, daydream over and over crossing the finish line, read training books, tell people I'm training for a tri, etc. Crazy? Maybe. I wanted to be a triathlete so badly, but was too chicken. Finally, I can say I have the title of "triathlete," and it's amazing. Not as amazing as being a mom, but it is amazing.
By the way, yes, I looooove being a mom, and I have so much to say about that, too! I will post a blog about that later today! I'll also let you know how this initial meeting goes with the tri coach. Today we are going to go over my goals and my schedule. Eeeeek! So excited!
2 comments:
so excited for you. Can't wait to hear how it went and your plans moving forward!
Girl you are simply amazing. As you have said before motherhood has opened your eyes and heart to a whole new way of thinking and living life to it's fullest, and I'm so very happy for you!! Can't wait to hear how the trainer was!?!
Post a Comment