Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Holidays

Wow! I haven't posted in so long, so I have a lot to update, but it would take forever, so I might just start fresh.
Wes is NINE months old! What the heck? I mean, soon I will be planning his first birthday. He cut is first tooth November 1st, started crawling November 3rd, started pulling up a couple days after that, and I think he will probably be walking in the next month or so. I can't believe how much he is changing week to week.
I'm not gonna lie. Having a mobile, very active little boy can be very tiring and tough, but I love it! I work 8-5 daily, get home and play with Wes, feed him, bathe him, get him ready for bed, put him to bed, cook dinner for me and Wesley, clean up, and then it's 10 pm. and I'm exhausted!
I am having a hard time right now fitting in workouts. I've got to manage my time better, I guess. Actually, I'm either going to have to workout on my lunch breaks or at 10:00 p.m.
I am very proud to say that I am almost done with my Christmas shopping! Woot! I am one of those that usually waits till the week before. Last year I finished my shopping after Christmas. This year I started the first week of December. Go me!
Big update -- I got a new Toyota Highlander! Yipppeeeee! I am so excited. I have been driving a 2002 Honda Civic 4-door 5-speed, and I loved it. It needed lots of repairs, so an opportunity came up where we could get a new Highlander (I've always wanted one), so we prayed out it, and we decided to get it. I'm so happy we did.
I'll update more tomorrow! It's great to be back!

No comments: