I had not one, but TWO of my friends either pee or poop themselves this weekend! Both were not alcohol-related, either!
Yep, one friend peed in her pants on the way to a party, because she couldn't make it to the bathroom fast enough. She had to go into the party, go to the bathroom, wash out her clothes, and then blowdry them. Isn't that stuff supposed to happen on the way home from a party? :-)
My other friend's situation is really, really hilarious. So, she had been having problems in the pooping department for the past couple of weeks. Bless her heart. One night she went and bought some Milk of Magnesia and her husband suggested she take two doses since her tummy hurt so badly. Well, the next morning while lying in bed, she rolled over, stretched, and let out what she thought was just a toot. Well, it sure wasn't just a toot. Funny thing is, her husband was lying right beside her! I. Would. Freak. Luckily, her husband was asleep and never knew what happened. Whew!
Totally different subject -- I found my first gray hair yesterday. I will admit that I got teary-eyed. I understand that there are worst matters in the world, but I guess I always thought I would take after my mom who didn't get her first gray hair until around age 60. However, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, because I have been so stressed to the max lately that I can feel myself age. And that brings me to my next point...
I have thought about taking up meditation, but I have no clue what to do. I mean, I don't want to sit around with my legs crossed saying, "Ommmmm," but I am not sure what I do want to do. Isn't yoga considered a type of meditation?
No comments:
Post a Comment