Today is my and Wesley's 3rd anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for 3 years. It has flown by. I can honestly say that I have loved every single day of married to him. We've had our ups and downs, but we are such a strong couple because of it. He has definitely held me and my family up this past month, and I'm so thankful for him. I look forward to many more years and some babies in the future!
We are going out for some wings tonight at Wild Wing, and then he's going to take me out to a nice restaurant in Atlanta this weekend! I can't wait.
At the rehearsal

Me before the wedding drinking wine infront of Jesus. :-) Yes, I'm dressed. Mom bought red wine instead of white, so we were all freaking out I was gonna spill it!
The happy couple.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! Great pictures. That last one better be framed in your house somewhere!
Post a Comment