I'm just as shocked as you are. Yep, I found out on July 7th that I'm knocked up. Totally unplanned. After getting over the initial shock and panic, I am very excited. Wesley has been wanting a baby for-ev-ver, so he is beside himself with happiness.
My tentative due date is March 16, 2011. I'm only about 5 weeks along, so please pray that everything goes smoothly. My first ultrasound is August 9th, and I cannot wait to hear the baby's heartbeat.
I feel great, I'm eating wonderfully, drinking tons of water, and still working out. I don't think I've ever treated myself so well. I've felt queasy a few times, but nothing serious.
I'm going to the beach next week where I plan to jog on the beach in the mornings, eat some healthy seafood, and relax.
More details to come soon...
1 comment:
Congratulations! :o)
Post a Comment