Me at the beach after a day full of sun:

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning to meet with a lady that went over paperwork, hospital stuff, what I can and can't eat or do, etc. She asked, "Have you had any morning sickness?" I proudly said, "Nope!" She said, "Well, that's good, but you aren't out of the woods, yet!" Well, damn if it didn't start last night. I had cooked a great dinner of chicken and whole wheat pasta. About ten minutes later, it was out of my system. I still feel like ass today. I've been nibbling on some crackers and chugging water.
Tonight I'm going out for a much needed run. I really hope to be one of those women that can run throughout the pregnancy. I will also be swimming a lot. As of right now, my triathlon is still a go for October 3rd! Hopefully nobody will freak out over an obviously pregnant woman doing the tri. If they do, screw 'em.
After my run, we are going to my parents' house for Wesley to eat. I called mom this morning to tell her of my new morning sickness, and I asked if she would please cook dinner for Wesley. The thought of even just cooking the food makes me sick. Oh the joys...
No comments:
Post a Comment