I went back to the doctor yesterday for a check-up. I've lost a pound in a week, but Wes sure has grown some more! This strict diabetic diet has made me feel wonderful, and it is making me lose body fat in a slow, healthy way (not hurting baby). In fact, the doctor wants me to become even more strict to try to get my morning blood sugar more under control without changing my medicine dosages for now.
Tuesday night I went home after work and felt like crap. I think I'm getting this cough and congestion thing Wesley has had for about a week now. I took a 30 minute nap and felt better. I would've napped longer, but Wesley woke me up by text message (he was at the fire station) asking if I would go buy a lottery ticket. We never play the lottery, but he really wanted a ticket since the jackpot was so high.
Anyway, after going to the store to get the stupid ticket (oh, we didn't win the millions, by the way), I could hardly wait for the Biggest Loser to come on! I love that show, and I secretly want to on it so badly just to meet Bob. Mmmm... Yes, I have a crush on a gay trainer. :-) He is gay, right? Because I was feeling so badly, I figured I would skip my workout. After watching the show for a few minutes, it motivated my to get off my ass. I went and rode my stationary bike while watching the show, and I was so proud of myself afterwards!
Last night Wesley and I went to dinner with his brother and his brother's wife. Afterwards we went back to their house to play wii. I don't know why I haven't bought us a wii system yet, because we just love it! We get really in to the canoeing, bowling, and table tennis. Actually, you know what, I think I'm going to buy us a wii with our tax return. I want to purchase the games wii fit, Jeopardy, Family Fued, and the Biggest Loser. Yep, I'm a dork.
The one decision I'm struggling with now is whether or not to get an iphone. I'm so torn! I think I could justify it by telling myself I need a phone with a good camera and video camera since we are about to have a baby, but I think I really just want it so I can instantly look up things on the internet and play cool games. What is your opinion on the iphone -- good and bad?
2 comments:
My husband has an iPhone, and he absolutely loves it. I was all about getting one, too, last month when it was time for an upgrade. For some reason, I just couldn't commit. I ended up with a Sony Ericsson Xperia (a Droid that was free with a 2-year plan), and I love it it. The only thing that stinks is the camera has no flash.
There is no phone like the iPhone. I'll never get anything else! That said, the camera sucks. But I have the 3G, the 4G is better - but not sure how much better.
That's cool your losing weight and feeling so good with the new diet.
Post a Comment