Hello! I'm baaaaaaack, and I'm one happy mama! I will have to post my birth story very soon, so I will work on that! It was insane!
I gave birth to my precious baby boy James Wesley Morris, Jr. "Wes" on 03/09/2011 at 11:00 p.m. He weighed in at 9 lbs., 11 oz., and he was 21 1/2 in. long. I am so head over heels in love with that little man!
The six weeks home from work were amazing, and I started back to work last Thursday. It was hard, but it was good to get back into the swing of things. I will post many, many details very soon! Until then, enjoy these pics!
Wes 1 day old. His cheeks are so huge and kissable! Everytime I look at this picture, I giggle. :-)


This is Wes a couple weeks old. He was smiling in his sleep. Melts my heart every time.

And, of course, this is my favorite picture so far. So funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment