- Thunderstorms. There is just something about them that relaxes me and makes me feel refreshed.
- Magazines. Most people love to curl up on the sofa with a good book. Well, I like that, too, but I really love magazines -- Runners World, Triathlete, Southern Living, Woman's Day, Clean Eating -- just about any sport or cooking magazine.
- Being a firefighter's wife. It sucks having him gone every 3rd day, but I am always so proud to say I'm a firefighter's wife. They are so sexy!
- Being in love with my husband. We've known eachother for years. We've been married going on 4 years, and there is not a day that does by that I don't get excited when I'm about to see him. I still get butterflies when I know he is on the way home from the firestation.
- Grilling and cooking. I absolutely love to cook. I love trying a new recipe, and I love being outside with my grill.
- Board games. My favorite board game right now is Taboo.
- Swimming. I could swim all day, every day. Being in the water makes me feel so amazing. I also love running and biking, too, and anything outside.
- Having a clean house. I'm a total neat freak, so having everything in its place makes me feel so good.
- Good coffee and beer. There is nothing like a good cup of coffee or a good beer.
- My family. They are my support system. I'm so thankful to have such a great relationship with my parents and my brother and his family. Having my dad still around makes me happiest of all.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
10 Things That Make Me Happy
Here's a list of 10 things that make me happy. I got this from Kristin, and her list brightened my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are soooo alike! I love my grill. It's my 'go-to' method for sure. Good coffee and beer - holla! I love games. We always play them when the family is together. Taboo is so fun. I just bought a game called Last Word and it was pretty fun too.
p.s I agree. Firefighters are SEXY!
Love the list!
Post a Comment