Friday, January 22, 2010

So Excited!

I found a friend to go trail running with!!! I supa' pumped! I haven't been in a little while, and a lot of it has to do with me being scared to go by myself ever since some girls were kidnapped and murdered while they were out hiking. Yeah, that would make you think twice about going out in the woods by yourself, but I've gotta get over that constant fear. What do you to not feel scared while out running by yourself?

I worked out every day this week, and I feel great. Monday and Tuesday I ran with my mom. Wednesday and Thursday I rode my bike. I will be starting swimming soon, too, and I can't wait for that!

I've also brought my lunch to work every day! I've saved so much freaking money! And this is what I'm really proud of myself about -- last night I went ahead and cooked dinner for tonight. I know! Smart! I knew on a Friday night after trail running, I would not want to have to do more work when I get home.

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

kristen said...

That's awesome. I love running with other poeple. Especially trail running. I live in a town where I don't feel nervous, but sometimes I run in other locations and I do get creeped out. I always trust my instincts and leave. You could always run with pepper spray. I have a girlfriend who does that. They even sell it at my local running store.

Pattie said...

Very proud of you!!! Can't wait for the swimming. And I love the layout!!