Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Nice Way to Say I'm Fat

I have this one friend that is really rubbing me the wrong way. Everytime she sees me, she says, "Yep, you are gonna have a girl." Do you know what she means? She is saying that I'm spreading everywhere, when in fact I'm not. She is the loud, obnoxious, inappropriate type. I just want to say, "Yeah, well, maybe I am. At least I have an excuse for spreading everywhere, unlike YOU! What's YOUR excuse?" However, I figure this would not be any more appropriate that anything she says.

In fact, when other people are around, she will walk over and look at my butt and say, "Definitely having a girl." WTF??? I mean, really? What am I supposed to say to that?

I know it seems like I've been doing a lot of venting lately, but I swear people are getting more stupid!

I'm excited about today. After work, I'm going running with some friends. I just love my running partners. Most of the time, I like to run by my lonesome, but these girls are so fun. They make me push myself harder and they make the time go by faster. We are so blessed to have the University of Georgia's Botanical Gardens very close to us, so we get to run the lovely trails any time we would like. We run along a river, through the woods, through rose gardens, etc. It couldn't get any prettier (well, maybe if Bradley Cooper stood in the woods).

Recently I have been having problems getting all my glasses of water in during the day. I'm sick of adding lemon to water. Any good ideas out there?

3 comments:

kristi said...

She sounds like an ass!

Anonymous said...

What kristi said. Geez, I dunno why you have to deal with all these weirdos! I wonder if it's like that for everyone when they're pregnant (I've never been).

kristen said...

what a bitch. It was funny the first time maybe but damn.

I know we talked about this before, but what about that flavored sparkling water. LaCroix has great flavors in cans that you could keep at work. Sorry, that's all I got. I'm a guzzler.

And I stretch CONSTANTLY! Sometimes my body feels stretched out, but usually I always feel tight.