Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Loving This Pregnant Thang

Yesterday was the start of my 2nd trimester. I cannot believe I'm this far along now. I'm feeling great and getting more excited by the day. I'm still tired a lot, and my ankles swell a little after being on my feet all day, and I pee every 2 hours, but other than that I am great. Oh, and I have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel, which sucks. The doc said it will go away after I have the baby...which is NEXT YEAR! Ugh! I'm stuck in a brace until then. Fabulous.

I love the way I feel now. I love how I feel about myself as a person. I have a baby bump already, and I am loving every inch of my pregnant body. Since I've gotten pregnant, I've actually been a lot calmer about things. I mean, I have my mood swings, but I feel a lot more content overall now.

I've been eating junk occasionally since all I crave is sweets and fast food, but I do eat healthy most of the time. I've been working out most days of the week, which has helped my mood and energy. However, yesterday was the first time I've been trail running while pregnant, and I didn't realize how much I've missed it. I have small group with church tonight, but I plan on going again tomorrow. I'm pretty sore, but it's a good sore.

1 comment:

kristen said...

That's great that your feeling so good! I've never heard of pregnancy induced carpeltunnel (sp?). I hope it's not giving you too much trouble.

Since your starting to show your obligated to post pictures :)