I am just not happy with my blog's name. I am thinking of changing it. I have no clue what to change it to. Maybe "Tri to Find Balance" since I want to talk about everything in my life as well as complete a tri? I don't freaking know. Any ideas would be appreciated!
My brother Stan and his wife Julie just had their baby on Monday! Baby Ava Grace was born at 9:32 p.m. weighing 5 lb. 12 oz! What a cutie! I fell in love with her immediately! It's so funny because a few weeks ago we all took bets on what day Ava would arrive, and I actually guessed Sept. 27th! Ha! Way to go me! Now I am even more excited to have my baby so he or she can be best friends with Ava!
Little Miss Ava Grace Payne!

Speaking of my baby, we will find out the sex on Saturday! I cannot believe that day after tomorrow we will know if I am carrying a precious baby girl or baby boy! We are going to this place called Fetal Fotos. This lady that has been an US tech for over 20 years has her own little setup in her home as a side business. For $100, we will have an hour long appointment. She will take her time showing us organs, fingers, toes, and the sex!!! From what I've heard, she is really fun and she makes the whole experience a big production. Eeeeek! I am so excited.
On a crappier note, I am sick. Boooooooo! A couple of nights ago I came down with a horrible sore throat. I woke up yesterday morning and felt even worse. I went to the doctor quickly, and he ruled out strep, thank God, and he said it is probably just allergy irritation. I still feel like ass today.
Oh, I talked to the lady who has been hurting my feelings. I told her exactly how I felt, and I feel sooooo much better after getting everything off my chest. She really felt like crap and got teary-eyed. She swore she didn't realize how her words came across. We will just have to wait and see if it happens again.
I'm off to pop more cough drops. Enjoy your week!
1 comment:
Pssst...do you have an email address?
Post a Comment