Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

We are very happy to announce that we are expecting a BOY! Yippee! Baby Wes will be here next year! It's hard to believe that I am already about half way through this pregnancy. I gotta get a move on some things -- painting, organizing, cleaning...

I've totally lacked in the workout department lately. To top it off, my diets has kind of sucked. This weekend I ate crap and, in return, I felt like crap.

I went to a cute, local produce stand yesterday after work. I loaded up on tomatoes, okra, potatoes, plums, and mangos. The fruit has been my snacks today, and I am loving them. Fresh produce is just amazingly juicy and delicious! Tonight for dinner I'm cooking some of the okra and potatoes and probably having chicken or salmon.

My nephew has a football game tonight after work, so the big test will be if I actually make myself workout when I get home. Once I get home and it's late, it is so easy for me to say, "Screw it. I'll workout tomorrow." Ugh. I've gotta stop that! Luckily I've only gained a couple of pounds so far, but I need to continue the exercise to ensure me and baby stay at a healthy weight.

Belly pics to come soon! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I think you're the only one I've ever known who's told the sex, I think. And the name! Most people tend to be super secretive. One woman I used to work with told me she wasn't going to tell me the name ideas she had for her unborn child because she didn't want them stolen. I was like, "I'm not pregnant...and I don't know anyone who is." The name turned out to be Bailey.

*Ahem*


Anyway, no, I didn't delete my blog. I just made it private so certain family members couldn't read it. That's why I wanted your email address--to invite you. I feel lonely over there, haha. I didn't really want to make it private, but I felt the need to do so for now.

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email! I don't know if you got it b/c my email program sometimes goes wonky.