Friday, October 22, 2010

Road Rage

I've always had road rage, but it's so much worse now that I'm pregnant! Why do people almost come to a complete stop in the middle of a lane, wait till they get to where they need to turn, THEN inch into the turning lane, and THEN turn on their blinker?!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I can't take these horrible drivers!

Whew, I feel better now. ;-)

Anyone have big plans this weekend? I'm carving pumpkins! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Kari@Onederland said...

Road Rage...especially while pregant. I'm screwed then when I get pregnant cuz I already feel that way. There are a lot of terrible drivers here though. lol.
Carving Pumpkins....awww I wanna do that but we can't cuz we have no where to put them, people will smash them if we set them in front of our house. :(
We are headed to a huge annual christmas craft show, me and the husband. He agreed to come with because I had agreed months ago to go to a comic convention show with him. lol

kristen said...

Chill out girl. Some asshole with road rage just hit my NEW car (2011 w/ less than 2 months old)and the asshole didn't even take responsibility. I got stuck with a $1000 deductible and am taking him to small claims court in the hopes of being as big of a pain in the ass to him as he was to me.

It's not worth it. Bad drivers will never go away. Feel sorry for them for being idiots instead :)

kristen said...

p.s. I LOVE publix sandwiches. They only have them in FL and GA as far as I know, but every time we head down that way - I'm all about stopping for a sandwich. I don't know what it is. I think it's the bread.