Thursday, October 28, 2010

Completely Shocked by Post...

I am still shocked and appalled by a Marie Claire post. The writer tells how overweight people gross her out. I was just so taken aback and disgusted by what she said that I couldn't help but write the editor-in-chief a letter.

The author ended up apologizing, but I feel it wasn't very sincere and was just writing it because of all the negative responses she received.

Let me know what you think of the post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What she wrote was despicable, and I would not normally say this, but...she deserves to get fired for it. Disgusting.

Sarah said...

Wow, the article is so hateful and rude I just cannot believe they allowed it. Then her 'apology' is pathetic, obviously PR doing some necessary damage control for her to contradict herself so much. Pathetic is all I have to say.

Oh and I love the paragraph on
'this is all you need to do to be thin'....lovely....