My wish came true -- a Trader Joe's opened up in Athens, GA!!! It's like Christmas!
I bought almond milk for the first time. I've been reading out how healthy it is, and I've been wanting to try it. Now what the hell do I do with it? Any ideas?
Mom said that she eats it with her cereal. Could anyone out there tell me what they do with it?
I also bought some TJ's pumpkin bread mix and some of their pumpkin cream cheese. Oh my goodness, it's the best stuff ever.
My workout agenda for the week:
Sunday -- off
Monday -- treadmill or bike after coffee with a friend
Tuesday -- run
Wednesday - trail run with a friend
Thursday -- ?
Friday -- off
Saturday -- trail run with a friend
1 comment:
I put it in my oatmeal in place of milk. I don't have any at the moment, though. I don't know what else to do with it.
Post a Comment