Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Love My Foodsaver

Four years ago, I got a Foodsaver for a wedding gift, and I haven't been the same since. Okay, well maybe that's going too far, but I do adore this thing. This past weekend I went grocery shopping with mom, and I loaded up on lean meats and veggies. I spent almost an hour last night dividing up meat into two-person portion and freezing it. Then I spent about another hour chopping fresh veggies and putting into baggies...all while making homemade chicken noodle soup. Mmmmm... There's just something about making a big, ol pot of soup that just makes me feel cozy.

House is clean, dinner is prepped, so I am going home after work to run on the treadmill (was going trail running, but it's pouring rain outside), cook dinner, and then curl up on the couch with my hot husband.

I am now almost 22 weeks pregnant, definitely showing, and my body hurts. My joints ache. It feels like all of my joints (even jaw!) are crapping out on me. Also, my feet are killing me. It's not the hurt that you get when you've been on your feet too long, but my arches are now stiff. The only relief I get is wearing high-heels! How crazy is that! When I was standing in the kitchen last night in my flipflops, I almost started crying b/c my feet hurt so bad. I was so close to putting on a pair of high-heels with my pajamas, but I suffered through it, finished cooking and chopping, skipped my workout, and went straight to my couch to put my feet up. The joys!

No comments: