I've been sick. Friday night I was home alone (husband at firestation), and everything was going well...until about 2:00 a.m. I spent ALL freaking weekend in my pajamas, lying on the couch, chugging water and Sprite because of this darn stomach bug. Fun times...NOT!
Other that being sick, I'm feeling good, if that makes any sense. A lot of my friends have started posting on facebook what they are thankful for since this is the month of Thanksgiving, and I was really thinking how blessed I am with the best friends and family in the world. I can't wait till Wes is born so he will see what a great family he has. At the same time, my heart does break thinking about those who feel like they don't have friends, those who aren't close to their family, those children who don't have parents that love them more than anything. I pray for those people.
Here's my agenda for this week:
Monday -- going home to SLEEP and maybe ride my stationery bike slooowly
Tuesday -- dinner date with my 8yo niece!!!
Wednesday -- small group (church) and then treadmill
Thursday -- bike
Friday -- trail run
Saturday -- off day; chili cookoff
Sunday -- trail run
Funny fact: I just heard some gossip saying that my OBGYN who I love recently left his wife and kids b/c he came out of the closet! I mean, to each their own, but I had a little chuckle thinking he might have switched sides b/c he was sick of looking at women's you-know-whats all day! Anyway, moving right along...
Current craving: Crispy fried chicken fingers smothered in hot sauce with a side of blue cheese dressing...okay...now I'm drooling.
Thanks for all your kind words on my pregnancy photo! Makes me feel great! Even though I feel bloated and larger, I still feel great in my skin! I wonder if I will be saying that when I'm 8 months along?
1 comment:
I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment