Friday, November 5, 2010

Yoforia and PICTURE!!!

My eyes have been opened to the magical world of frozen yogurt. Holy crap, that stuff is good. I had my 4-week checkup yesterday (which, btw, my blood pressure was great and I've only gained 2 lbs.!), and I made Wesley take me to this new frozen yogurt place afterwards called Yoforia. I have been reading on so many blogs about how awesome "froyo" is (that word actually gets on my nerves, but whatever), and I've wished a place would open around here. Low and behold...Yoforia opened!!! Now, I have had frozen yogurt before, but never natural frozen yogurt with healthy toppings to choose from. I chose a mixture of dark chocolate and a hazelnut frozen yogurt with granola, pom seeds, and dark chocolate chips on top. Oh my goodness, it was awesome. Wesley didn't care too much for it (he's not a big ice cream fan), so I ate his share, too! I almost went back after work to get some to eat on the way home, but I refrained.





And now..................................................................for the long awaited pic of my fatass...............................(be nice...don't judge too harshly, please)...........................................................................it's very blurry, but whatever..........................................................and I'm huge............................the pic makes me look really fat with my jacket on............................I'm only 22 weeks so you can imagine how huge I'll be at 9 months!....................................................................okay, okay...............here it is .................................................taken in the bathroom at my work................


4 comments:

Kari@Onederland said...

Oh dear lord now you've got me tempted to google frozen yogurt places here. lol. That sounded delicious. mmmm mmmm mmm. I love the frozen yogurt from Ikea but I'm sure what you had was likely a gazillion times better.
On another note....you look absolutely adorable with that baby bump you've got going on!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you look cute! :o)

Mmmm, some frozen yogurt is the bestest (and some isn't, lol). When we were on our honeymoon cruise, they had a frozen yogurt machine, and it was SO GOOD!

I'm glad your blood pressure is good!

Sarah said...

Ahh, looking great! This stage I found hard but for me I didn't have that roundness yet and maternity clothes didn't look right and I was far out of my fat fat clothes, I just gained weight everywhere.

N.D. said...

You aren't fat! Baby in there! :) You look great.