Note to Self:
When I've been up sick the night before, have had many deadlines to meet the entire week, come into the office to meet choas head on, when the phone has been ringing off the hookall morning, when I still feel like crap and can't keep my eyes open, when I'm hungry but can't eat anything b/c it goes right through me, DO NOT READ A "CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL" STORY!!! You will cry your eyes out beginning with the first paragraph!!!
1 comment:
how did I get so behind on your blog?!
Love the picture, but now you need to another. Not in the bathroom at work, and not with a big ol jacket on. One that really shows off that beautiful belly! Make Wesley take it.
Sorry you've been sick. I hope your feeling better now! And why can't we have cravings for HEALTHY food. I mean c'mon. If only I would crave a big bowl of steamed broccoli rather than a box of haggen daz ice cream bars.
Post a Comment