Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Irritated

I typed up this looong post last week, and for some reason, it will not post. Whatever. It highly irritates me, though. I would copy and paste it into a new post, but it won't let me do that either. Wth? I'm mainly irritated because I don't want to retype everything again. Ugh.
On a happier note, I'm excited because I think I'm gonna try making overnight oats for the first time tonight. I ran across a few recipes on another blog I follow, and some of them look so dang good! I've never really been an oatmeal person, but it's been sounding really good lately. I will let you know how it turns out!

I will try to find a way to copy and paste my last post into a new post. If anyone can help, please do! I will leave you with a picture of me and our nursery!



It's kind of hard to see in the pic, but we obviously went with a firefighter theme. :-)



3 comments:

kristen said...

I hope you plan on getting a better camera for when the bambino arrives. The one you have sucks! I need a do over. More with close ups please.

N.D. said...

yea on the overnight oats!! Thanks for your comment on the birthdays - I love it!! I overdo them and love those ideas. :) You look adorable. When is the little guy due?

N.D. said...

overnight oats - regular old fashioned work great! that's all I've used.