I've been such a slacker in the blogging department. The main reason is because I'm so dang busy trying to get things caught up and finalized before Wes' arrival, which hopefully will be any day.
I still have a hard time believing that any day now my life is gonna change forever. I will finally be able to hold my precious baby boy, and that is so exciting! I'm also terrified at the same time. I'm terrified that I'm gonna be a bad mom or be too impatient. It's also terrifying that it will never be just me and Wesley again, you know? I don't mean that to sound horrible, but I was thinking the other night when we were out to dinner, "Man, Wesley and I will probably never go out to dinner alone again without me wondering how Wes is doing."
I can't tell you how much I look forward to being a mom, though. I can't wait for the day when he turns his head to try to find me in a room. I can't wait till he smiles at me on purpose. I can't wait till I can rock him to sleep or stop his tears. I'm getting all teary-eyed just typing this!
Until he finally decides to make his grand entrance, I'm gonna keep praying that I will know what to do in most situations, that he will always know how much he is loved, and that Wesley and I can be great examples for him.
1 comment:
Girl - you've got NOTHING to worry about! You're going to be a great mom! I am so proud of you already and I love you so so very much!! Wes is lucky to have parents like you and Wesley. And don't worry - I'll babysit and ya'll can go to dinner and I'll text you every 5 seconds about what he's doing so you don't have to wonder. :)
I LOVE YOU!
By the way - my prediction is STILL March 1st!!!
Post a Comment