I saw a survey on another blog and thought I would do one. I really don't have nothing nice to say right now, because I'm so damn uncomfortable, so I thought this would be good to take my mind off things. :-)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15ish a.m.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium or medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Grown Ups
4. What is your favorite TV show? I love The Biggest Loser, The Office, and anything on the FoodNetwork and History Channel
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Probably Jamaica
6. What did you have for breakfast? Eggplant parm. I'm trying to kick start labor. ;-)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love seafood. Crab legs are my favorite food.
8. What foods do you dislike? I'm not the biggest fan of cabbage.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I love Barberitos and any seafood restaurant.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2002 Honda Civic EX
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a tshirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Scotland, Ireland, or Italy
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Again, probably Jamaica
16. Favorite time of day? Um...anytime after 7:00 p.m. I love evenings.
17. Where were you born? Athens, GA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College baseball, college softball, and triathlons
19. Bird watcher? I can't tell one bird from another hardly, but I do think they are interesting to watch.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Hahahaha -- night, definitely
21. Do you have any pets? We have one spoiled-rotten dog named Houla (she's a Catahoula Leopard dog.)
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I hope to be in labor any minute!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A brain surgeon. No joke.
24. What is your best childhood memory? All the time I spend with my dear Mema who passed away in 2009. She retired to take care of me, and I saw her every single day. Most days consisted of shooting birds with my pellet gun, searching for 4-leaf clovers, and rolling around in the grass. I miss those days!
25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person, but I'm not really a pet person at all.
26. Are you married? Very happily married!!!
27. Always wear your seat belt? Always.
28. Been in a car accident? A handful. Only one was my fault.
29. Any pet peeves? Oh my goodness. I hate lazy people, messes, lateness, and bad drivers. Those are just to name a few.
30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I love pineapple, but I also love fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.
31. Favorite Flower? Daffodils
32. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chickfila
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero
35. From whom did you get your last email? Pampers. Ha!
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Some type of athletic store or health food store
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. I've been pretty boring these last couple months of pregnancy.
38. Like your job? I love my job.
39. Broccoli? I love, love broccoli.
40. What was your favorite vacation? Wesley and I went to visit Morris, GA for our anniversary last October...just to say we've been to Morris, GA since Morris is our last name. Pretty lame, but it was one of the best vacations we've ever had!
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Wesley
42.What are you listening to right now? The fan in my office.
43. What is your favorite color? Black
44. How many tattoos do you have? Two
45. What time did you finish this quiz? It's 12:39 p.m. right now.
46. Coffee Drinker? I don't think I could live without my coffee.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Celine Dion, duh!
48. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Um...maybe a creek?
49. Do you go to church? Yep! I've been slacking lately because I haven't been able to get out of bed, but I love my Lord!
50. Chore you hate the most? 100%, definitely laundry
No comments:
Post a Comment