Here are a few recent photos. I've even included a picture of the famous eggplant parm recipe I made two nights ago in hopes it would induce labor. :-)
A good friend of mine gave us this awesome firetruck for Wes to drive!
Here is Wes' firefighter baby bedding.
Here is the a-m-a-z-i-n-g eggplant dish I made that has been known to induce labor (Note: I know Wes will come when he is ready, but we just made this recipe for $hits and giggles. Doing fun things like this keeps my mind off things.) :-)

Here's me at 37 weeks!

Here's me yesterday at 38 weeks!
1 comment:
You look so cute pregnant!
I can't imagine the nerves and anxiousness the days leading up to it all. Everything is going to be smooth and I can't wait to hear all about it. And see pictures. You better get better at posting pictures after little Wes is around!
Post a Comment