Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dreaming of a Second Honeymoon

Wesley and I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon in October of 2006. I woke up the first morning there sick as a dog -- flu like sick. I spent the entire time with chills and a fever. Ugh. Despite being sick, I still had a wonderful time. On the plane back to GA, we promised ourselves that we would go back to that exact same resort.
So...I've decided that I'm gonna sent my travel agent Tiffany a check each month, even if it is just $25 or $50 a month. We will be married 5 years in October of 2011, so that might be the perfect time to surprise him with the trip. Hopefully by then, we might have a little one at home, and we might really need the vacation! Knowing I will be back in Jamaica in a couple of years should do the trick of motivating my fat ass to get out there and run and do the damn triathlon!!!
Here are a few pics from our honeymoon:

Our bedroom

Our bathroom
Our bar

Me 30 or 40 lbs lighter than I am now

Our AMAZING red flag. You put the flag up in the sand and the servers come take your drink order. Totally fabulous. I told Wesley I'm going to make me one of these for home so he will know when he can get me a beer. Ha!




Yep, my man is hairy. :-)







2 comments:

Mrs. Buck said...

Looks like a great trip - no wonder you're eager to go back! Good plan to save up a bit each month & congrats on the weight loss!

kristen said...

Looks like a beautiful place. Love that bathroom.

You guys are adorable.

p.s. my man is hairy too. I call it his sweater ;) I love it. Very manly. I always make fun of the boys who shave thier chests. why do they do that?