Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Much Better...

Last night I went straight home after work, and I almost couldn't keep my eyes open because I had stayed up since 3:00 a.m. that day! I pushed through the tiredness, though, and I ended up having a great evening with Wesley. We talked some more about our issues (which would probably be silly to others), and we ended up ordering our dinner and played Tetris on my old school Nintendo system! Ha! We flirted and laughed. I think some couples need that one good argument every once in a while to keep things alive. He is going to work on meeting one of my neglected needs (let's just say that one of us is never "satisfied" - TMI, I know), and I'm gonna work on doing the laundry. We will both be happy.

Wesley at the firestation today, so I'm going to work on decluttering the house, which has been driving me crazy. I am a neat freak, so our house is never disgusting, but we have two spare rooms that have random crap stacked in neat, little piles. I'm gonna work on finding a place for everything tonight. I'm gonna go on a nice jog later after the sun goes down, and then I'm gonna plan the rest of this week's meals.

Being organized feels so damn good.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Good news on the homefront.

Girl, take care of that hubby and treat him like a king. Be the kind of wife that you would want to come home to and he will treat you like the queen.

Words I live by.

Kari@Onederland said...

Glad to hear that you two were able to talk, and are both willing to make an effort. Who said marriage was easy? lol.
Old school Nintendo is AWESOME. I have one packed away somewhere. Tetris and Dr. Mario are my favorite. I just can't get into the newage game systems. lol.