- Take some boneless, skinless chicken breast and pound them out flat.
- Take pesto sauce and put it all over one side of the chicken.
- Put some sliced mozzarella cheese on 1/2 of the chicken breast.
- Thinly slice some roma tomatoes and put a couple of slices of tomato on top of the cheese.
- Fold the chicken breast over so it is "stuffed."
- Put a little more pesto on top of the chicken and bake until done.
I always add another slice of tomato and a little more cheese on top when the chicken is done, and then I put it until the broiler until the cheese is melted. Serve on top of some whole wheat pasta or with a salad, and you will have one amazing dinner.
2 comments:
dang. you lost me at pesto. though I've only ever had one meal made with it I didn't care for it. maybe it was just overkill.
Sounds delish. I love me some pesto and always looking for new ways to eat chicken breasts. thanks!
Post a Comment