Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Was So Bad Yesterday

Remember me saying I was going to have my leftover tilapia and veggies yesterday for lunch? Yeah, well, I ended up eating Wendys. I've been craving Wendys forever, so I just said "f" it yesterday and went there.

I went to see Mema after work and it was good and bad. She looked better, but she had a little "spell" when I was there. When I got there, she wasn't in her room. I went to the dining room, and she was in there in her wheelchair! I was so happy! However, she can't sit up in it. She just leans forward. A nurse was feeding her, and she asked me if I wanted to take over, so I finished feeding Mema her dinner. She only eats a tiny little spoonful of creamed food every once in a while, but it's better than nothing. After dinner, we went out and sat on the porch again, but she didn't really know what was going on. Heartbreaking. Totally different than two weeks ago. When we went back inside, she started shaking and thinking she was falling. She was in her wheelchair, so I just held her until she calmed down. A wonderful group of people came to sing, so when I left, I wheeled her into the room so she could listen to them. Mom and Dad are going there tonight, so I will probably go back Friday.

When I left there, I wasn't hungry, so when I got home, Wesley and I went over to Amanda's house. Guess what we ended up eating for dinner? McDonalds! Wtf? To make it worse, it was like midnight when we ate. Ugh.

Surprisingly, today I feel good, considering all the grease I soaked in. I had yogurt and orange juice for breakfast, my leftover tilapia and veggies (delicious), I'll probably have popcorn for a snack, and then I'm gonna grill something for dinner. I've been craving scallops, so since Wes is at the firestation today, I might just stop at Kroger on the way home to pick some up. Hehehe...

You know what else I'm craving? A good, sweaty, hardcore workout. I want to get that runner's high. Yep...I'm gonna check that off my list before I do anything else tonight. A good workout, a long shower, and grilled scallops. My house is already clean, so I can just enjoy myself tonight.

.

No comments: