Is anyone else addicted to Harry Potter! It's like I can't read them fast enough, but then I think, "What am I gonna do when I finish the 7th book? Start over?" Maybe I should pace myself. :-) Funny thing is, I don't even really like to read. I might read one or two or no books a year. All my friends constantly have their noses in books, and I'm like, "Boooring, I'd rather be watching sports." But, one I get into a book I really like, I can't put it down.
Are you reader? If so, what kind of books do you like?
This past weekend was a blur. I hung out with my hubby and Amanda on Friday, watched tv and visited Mema on Saturday, and cleaned all day Sunday.
Last night I baked some awesome tilapia. On the side we had potatoes and asparagus. I'm excited because I brought leftovers for lunch today! Whoo hoo!
After work today, I'm going to go visit Mema. I probably will be home late, so I was thinking I would just pick up something for dinner on the way home since I'll be tired and emotionally drained, but the only thing around is fast food. What do you do eat for dinner when you don't have a lot of time and energy?
1 comment:
I love to read, but since I'm a student the only thing I read is textbooks. Not fun! Because of all the textbooks, I hate reading anything - even when Im on break. I think I'm the only one I know thats never read the HP books.
veggie sandwich from subway.
Post a Comment