A couple of weeks ago, one of the professors I work with was having a bad day. She apologized for being a "Debbie Downer." I said, "Well, you don't have to apologize to me. I've had a crappy year, but we both can't be Debbie Downers, so I'll be Delores Downer!" Bahahahahaha!
Anyway, the point of that is, I realize that my blog has turned into such a depressing one, and it is shocking because I am totally a happy, outgoing, spunky, dramatic person. I just don't want y'all to quit reading my blogs because it drains the energy out of you from just reading it. Just please be patient with me, and I will come around.
I will leave you with a joke -
Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one!
(I have a thing for really cheesy jokes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment